BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Photobucket
Free Access Counter Templates地図姫

Friday, 19 October 2012

I LOVE YOU!

I loved him very much,
There's no reason for me :)

Listening to him tell me something,
I laugh and cry ><
Said he was STUPID or he was BEST?

In my life, can't without you :'(
When I cry, I don't like you really left me :(
Please! Stay with me baby boy! :') <3 p="p">
If you really left, how should I do it?
But, just IF! :)
I will not think too much! :D

Monkey boy! you're my only one! 
Hahahahah.. That's so NAUSEATING! :D
I have no idea!
Cause I Love You! ^^
I know you also! :P

OKAY!
MY LIFE HAS NOT CHANGED! 
THERE ARE STILL HAVE SOMEONE ACCOMPANY ME UNTIL THE END!
SYIOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :P

Dear, 
Keep it up on your study, 
I will wait for you :)
No matter how long, 
I will stay with you. 
I won't blame you,
Even you less to care bout' me.
Even you less to find me.

Rest assured,
I will be more mature soon.
Hehehe.
I wait for you, 
You wait for me,
Nice what? ;P

The last three words I want to say,
I LOVE YOU! 

The last sentence I want to write,
Thanks for telling me everything, and no hide from me. 



0 评论: