BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Photobucket
Free Access Counter Templates地図姫

Monday, 24 December 2012

Love

Sorry, I can't by your side when you're sad/unhappy :/
I'm feel useless.
Sorry, My Love :(

Dear, don't sad again,
I know what your feel actually,
But I don't know what can I help.
I don't know how to make you smile
So, can you forgive me? :)

My Love, take care yourself,
Healthy is important,
If not, how to solve problems?
Keep It Up My Love :)

When you unhappy,
I'll worry about you,
I'll stare what you're thinking about,
I'll unhappy with you.

So I think I'm moody now..
But sorry, I never tell you,
Cause you're unhappy now,
I don't want to tell you,
Afraid of you worry about me.

Dear, don't forget I'm still here,
Here to support you,
Here to company you,
Here to care you and your family.

Love You Always 

0 评论: